Thursday, September 3, 2020

OMI Manifesto lecture in less than 20 minutes, via H&R Reloaded conference

Written by Pendell Meyers

Here's my latest and most condensed version of the OMI Manifesto lecture, which I recently gave for the fantastic H and R Reloaded conference.

Enjoy and feel free to give feedback on how it can be improved!  




MY THOUGHT (Ken Grauer, MD): This superb 17-minute talk by Dr. Meyers tells it all!
  • Our July 31, 2020 post links to the most recent supportive evidence favoring the OMI-NOMI paradigm (Article by Aslanger, Smith et al). I’ve added to that post key ECG findings among those that suggest acute OMI despite not satisfying the millimeter-based definition of a STEMI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR READER: I have loved receiving your comments, but I am no longer able to moderate them. Since the vast majority are SPAM, I need to moderate them all. Therefore, comments will rarely be published any more. So Sorry.

Recommended Resources