Friday, September 7, 2018

New Article published online: In inferior myocardial infarction, neither ST elevation in lead V1 nor ST depression in lead I are reliable findings for the diagnosis of right ventricular infarction


Bischof, JE.  Worrall C.  Smith SW.  In inferior myocardial infarction, neither ST elevation in lead V1 nor ST depression in lead I are reliable findings for the diagnosis of right ventricular infarction.  Journal of Electrocardiology 51(6):977-980; November-December 2018.


2 comments:

  1. not quite sure that is what it said. STE in V1 was specific for RVMI. and even sensitivity was not that bad (generating decent LR+) if there is no STD in V2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I should have worded it better: "Absence" of STE in V1 is not reliable (unless there is also absence of STD in V2). But that gets to be a long title.

    ReplyDelete

DEAR READER: I have loved receiving your comments, but I am no longer able to moderate them. Since the vast majority are SPAM, I need to moderate them all. Therefore, comments will rarely be published any more. So Sorry.

Recommended Resources