Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Smith SMACC-Gold Lecture in on the Intensive Care Network: Subtle ischemia, or NonSTEMI that need the Cath Lab Now

This is the 30 minute lecture I gave at Social Media and Critical Care (SMACC)  on the Gold Coast of Australia in March.

It is called "Subtle ECG signs of Ischemia," but I prefer to call it "NonSTEMI that need the Cath Lab Now."

What a great event SMACC was!

Don't miss SMACC-Chicago, June 23-26, 2015.

We will have a pre-conference ECG workshop (AM) and critical cardiac workshop (PM) on the 23rd!!

Here is the lecture: http://vimeo.com/108865066

http://intensivecarenetwork.com/subtle-ecg-signs-ischemia-smith/


3 comments:

  1. Great lecture Dr Smith. Thank you all of the tips and examples. I always learn something new every post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a lot of good information that he shared in t his lecture that I'm going to have to rewatch somehow and put down in notes for my safe-keeping in storage!

    ReplyDelete

DEAR READER: I have loved receiving your comments, but I am no longer able to moderate them. Since the vast majority are SPAM, I need to moderate them all. Therefore, comments will rarely be published any more. So Sorry.

Recommended Resources